SmartDebit are able to send notification emails to your Payers on your behalf and even appear as though they have been sent by yourselves without any 3rd party involvement. These emails are sent at the following times:
- Sent at around 10am on the Collection Submission Date (The date the funds are sent to Bacs which is related to your Collection file lead time).
- Sent as soon as the Direct Debit Instruction has been successfully completed on SmartDebit.
- If amending the Payers Bank Details these are sent overnight following the change.
- If amending any other aspect of the Direct Debit Instruction (Start Date, Default amount etc.) these are sent immediately.
- Sent overnight following the cancellation.
- Sent overnight following the reinstatement.
- Sent immediately.
For more information, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team by emailing email@example.com, calling 01276 851820 or by using our Live Chat facility.