Let us save you a job - we can send your payer notifications on your behalf!
SmartDebit are able to send notification emails to your payers on your behalf and even appear as though they have been sent by yourselves without any 3rd party involvement. The emails that we are able to send include the following:
- Advance Notice
- These are a scheme requirement and notify your payer of the amount and date due of payment. If your payer is being set up for regular instalments, they are only required to receive this with the first payment.
- Confirmation Notification
- This is to confirm to your payer that a Direct Debit has been set up with their details.
- Amendment Notification
- This notifies your payer that an amendment has been made to their Direct Debit Instruction (this includes the changing of Bank Details).
- Cancellation Notification
- This is to notify your payer that their Direct Debit Instruction has been cancelled.
- Reinstatement Notification
- This informs the payer that their Direct Debit Instruction has been reinstated.
- This notifies your payer that you are attempting to represent a failed payment.
SmartDebit are happy to send any of these emails on your behalf. For more information, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 01276 851820 or by using our LiveChat facility.
- When are email notifications sent to my payers?
- How to cancel a Direct Debit
- How do I create a new payer?