- It is now possible to view all of a payers’ historic, failed and future collections in a single ‘All Collections’ view.
- You can toggle a Payers’ ‘predicted’ scheduled collections on or off in the new ‘All Collection’ view.
- Caching is now enabled on our site. This means that searches across the tables/grids will be remembered the next time you visit the page.
- All audit logs will now use date-time view instead of just date. Description fields have been made slightly bigger by default.
- When loading ‘rejected collections’, results are brought back immediately after the page loads.
- You no longer have to provide a start date in a payer file. Pulse will automatically select the earliest available date and will provide the user with a warning that we’ve had to add to a start date, instead of rejecting the payer.
- You can now edit the collection date of an existing Ad-Hoc collection - you do not have to delete and create a new one each time.
- As Caching has been implemented in this sprint, we needed to make sure that the grid filters were always visible, so we have removed the ‘more filters’ option on the Payers. This means that the filters are always visible.
- Keyword searches and date filtering is now fixed in the users audit log.
- SD-Manger users will now be able to create new users.
- We have corrected issues with validation for weekly frequency payers in payer file uploads.
- Input records should now be downloadable for all service users. Please note that with franchises, only the master service user has access to these reports.
- On the home page under Account Details, ‘rejected collections’ has been renamed ‘unpaid collections’ as this is a more accurate representation of the data that it displays.
- Everyone now has ability to represent unpaid debits.