Smart Debit Pulse
- The positioning of ‘Postcode’ when creating/editing Payers has now been moved to work in line with Royal Mail spec.
- Making sure that if you switch Frequency Types for a payer that the correct ‘Next Available’ date is suggested, or that valid user information is retained.
- On the rare occasion, it was becoming apparent that the Payers page was becoming temporarily inaccessible. This has now been rectified and is now up and running as usual.
- We have now installed the link to change the date of representing a Direct Debit.
- Warning messages are now displayed for when Pulse has amended any invalid or null start dates in a Payers file upload.
- We have now made sure that the ‘Show Predicted’ check box gets checked/unchecked after selection.
- You are now able to edit collections up to/on the day before the submission date.
- You are now able to add individual IP addresses as well as ranges, making some interface changes for simpler input.
- We have now made sure that the Bootstrap version of SD Online loads for iPhones and other Apple devices.
- The delete option has now been re-enabled for when importing files.