- We have made a Pulse loading animation to make the system more in keeping with our brand.
- We have attempted to speed up Payer/Collection file validation, particularly for large files (bigger than 1000 rows).
- In Custom Reports, in the columns tab we’ve added a quick select for choosing only columns that are specific to just Payer or just Collection information.
- We have now made the status of collections easier to understand. (e.g. Unconfirmed is now shown as Submitted.)
- We have now made the relevant changes so that Pulse can accept ‘header rows’ for Payer and Collection files again.
- We have fixed the issue that was stopping Payer and Collection files from finishing validation.
- We have now ensured that Collection files contain account names.
- The Re-present button will now only appear for unpaid collections.
- We have fixed an issue that was stopping people from editing or overriding the value of a collection more than once.
- We’ve removed the link which used to appear after successfully processing a Collection file, as the linked page was showing invalid data (we’re fixing this now).
- We have now stopped custom reports from getting stuck when generating a file for download.
- We no longer allow duplicate rows in Collection file uploads.
- For any service users who don’t strictly enforce their set collection days, it is now possible to re-present an unpaid Direct Debit on any day, up to one month from the original collection date.
Now possible to search for Sort Code and Account Number within SD Direct uploads.