To become set up with API on your SmartDebit account, contact our Sales team on 01276 818743 or contact a representative via our Live Chat facility.
What can I do with the API?
Using the API facility with your SmartDebit account, you're able to access the following functionalities:
- Retrieving payer contact details (for either all payers or a specific payer).
- Retrieving audit log details for a specific payer.
- Retrieving collection reports.
- Retrieving successful collection reports.
- Validating account details (checking these are correct and are linked with an account which accepts DirectDebit).
- Creating, updating and canceling Direct Debit Instructions.
- Importing payer files into SmartDebit.
- Importing collection files into SmartDebit.
- Retrieving Bacs Reports (AUDDIS, ADDACS, ARUDD, DDICA)
- Representing failed collections.
If you contact a member of our Sales team they will be happy to provide you with our API documentation along and begin the process of setting up a test account.