Successful Collection Reports are available for SmartDebit customers 3 working days after the scheduled collection date. The purpose of this report is to provide a clear view of which payments have been successful or unsuccessful on this particular collection.
Articles in this section
- Transaction Codes Explained
- No Instruction (6)
- Can I view previous Successful Collection Reports?
- Successful Collection Reports
- ARUDD Reports Explained
- ADDACS Reports Explained
- Indemnity Claims Explained (DDICA)
- All you need to know about Bacs Reports
- How will I get notified that there is a Bacs Report to view?
- AUDDIS Reports Explained