Direct Debit Collection Reports are available for SmartDebit customers on the day your funds are sent to Bacs (this is dependant on your Advance Notice Lead time). The Collection Report provides details of the collections we submit to Bacs, not the collections that have been made.
Articles in this section
- Successful Collection Reports
- Transaction Codes Explained
- Can I view previous Successful Collection Reports?
- ARUDD Reports Explained
- ADDACS Reports Explained
- Indemnity Claims Explained (DDICA)
- All you need to know about Bacs Reports
- How will I get notified that there is a Bacs Report to view?
- AUDDIS Reports Explained
- How do SmartDebit notify me of payers I have signed up?