Release Notes w/c 04th June 2018
- We have added the ability for users to select their own customer columns on the Payer’s page and to save those choices for the next time they visit SmartDebit Pulse.
- We have clarified a few terms that we use in the columns and filters of the Custom Reports section.
- We have cleaned up the Audit Log tables to remove some redundant columns and apply text-wrapping for particularly wordy audit logs.
- Ensured that the portal view of DDICAs displays each debit date that has been indemnified.
- We have fixed a bug that was forcing some users to enter new account details when changing bank account name.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to delete multiple duplicate collections at once in a Collection file upload.
- We have made sure that emails will not be sent to payers if their first amount gets changed but they are not due to have the first amount collected again.
- Amendment emails will now show the correct ‘next collection date’. This is when a Payer’s Start Date gets moved into the future and that Payer has already had a submitted collection and does not have a first amount to collect.
- Successful Collection Reports in Pulse will now show the status of indemnified collections as ‘paid’ instead of ‘unpaid’.
- When deleting a row in a payer or collection file, we have removed the erroneous error message that suggested that record had an invalid date.
- Collection and Successful Collection Reports can now handle rare instances where a re-presented collection shares the same date and amount as another collection for the same payer.