Release Notes w/c 9th July 2018
- We have now provided users the access to edit ‘Account Name’ without having to re-input the ‘Sort Code/Account Number’.
- For the ‘Create Payers Only’ role, we have made some user interface enhancements including making the ‘cancel’ button on the ‘Create Payer’ page refresh the form. Also, when a new payer is created, a ‘success’ alert is displayed at the top of the page.
- We have fixed the issue that was affecting some ‘Create Only’ users in where they see the wrong page after successfully logging in.
- The paging information displayed at the bottom of the Payers page has been restored. Therefore, allowing you to see the amount of payers displayed per page etc.
- We have fixed multiple Internet Explorer compatibility issues. Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser by policy, however we have made an exception to fix some bugs that were stopping basic functionality within Pulse. We have also provided a banner that appears whenever you log into SmartDebit Pulse with an unsupported browser.
Changes for Internal/Customer Services
- We have made sure that SD Online callbacks use TLS version 1.2 instead of 1.0.
- Making sure that FT’s can be printed in whatever order they have been put into on the grid and we are making sure that the grid can be sorted on most available columns.
- We are making sure that it is not possible to unlink headers against FT’s that are no longer in the ‘New Record’ state.
- Made sure that the totals displayed in the grid are properly updated when an FT has an headers unlinked/linked.
- It is now possible to choose a specific date for an Ad-Hoc FT to be generated for.