- As part of ongoing improvements, we have made some minor User Interfaces change in regards to the clarity of account checking
- We have implemented a feature from SmartDebit Admin where for any Service Users who have un-enforced collection s dates, Pulse will auto-suggest and warn users to use those specific collections dates. However, this will not stop them using any other dates when necessary.
- As part of our ongoing, large project on audit log improvements, we have fixed an error where some old, highly specific SmartDebit Admin audit logs were causing Pulse to fail to load a Payer’s audit log.
- We have also fixed another audit log problem where user audit logs pagination was broken in some cases.
- In some rare instances, we were seeing emails that failed to display special characters, such as £’s etc. This has now been rectified and fixed.
- We have fixed an issue where the CSV download of some successful collection reports were showing Indemnified Collections as being ‘unpaid’ however, this should display as ‘paid’.