- We have fixed a minor user interface issue where Bacs References were always being displayed in upper case letters even if they were created with lower case letters.
- A problem has been fixed where a couple of fields in the payers edit/create form was not auto-scrolling to show any validation errors.
- Fixed a rare occurrence for service users who create their own Bacs references, where, during file upload validation, the system incorrectly said some Bacs references were not unique.
- We have fixed an issue where the re-present option would sometimes still appear one day after the cut-off.
- In Custom Reports we’ve changed the ‘Collection States’ filter to use more meaningful language: Unsubmitted (any collection that has yet to be submitted), Submitted, Collected, Unpaid, Indemnity Claimed, Submission Error.
- We have now made it possible to click through to Payers directly from your Bacs reports.