- We now have some new user roles. These new roles are ‘Create Only’ and ‘View Only’. If you wish to explore these further, please make contact with SmartDebit.
- You are now able to expand the notes that are inputted into a payer’s page to ensure you are able to see the whole message you are typing in.
- We’ve now made sure that it is not possible to add an end date to a payer before the date of any pending collections. This is to ensure that all scheduled collections are taken.
- When moving a payer’s start date into the future, the system will now warn you if that payer has a first amount and will advise that the first amount will be taken again unless you remove it.
- It is now possible to visualise all collections in one place after navigating to unpaid collections and clearing the date filters. We will be expanding on this functionality soon.
- We have now made sure that you can now search fully through the available text fields when viewing successful collection reports.
- We have now fixed the issue where successful collection reports weren’t returning any data if a reference number contained a dash.
- Removed the restrictions on the ‘comments’ field in a collection file upload.
- The problem where resetting a password didn’t unlock a user’s account automatically has now been fixed. By fixing this, it means that if you forget your password, you no longer need to call the customer support team to request your account is unlocked. You will now just have to trigger a password reset from the ‘problems logging in’ link on the login page, then update your password and log in with the new password. We’ve also increased the amount of attempts you get to put your password in correctly from 3 to 5.