- UFDR’s (collection references) will now be displayed in the payer’s collection page.
- We have now made our amendment emails clearer so that any payers who have already had their first collection will not be shown ‘date of first collection’ again and will see their ‘date of next collection’ instead.
- We have now added live chat to the log in page so that people can get hold of SmartDebit support without having to log in first.
- We have now made sure that Pulse accepts single digit date formats when processing an uploaded payer file (e.g. 2018,1,1)
- When attempting to upload a collection for a payer that’s been cancelled, Pulse used to just tell you that it wasn’t possible because the payer is in a cancelled state. However, it will now tell you when the payer’s cancelled date was.
- Previously post release, some users were forced to refresh their cache (ctrl F5) to ensure that all the changes we had made were being applied. However, this has now been rectified and you should no longer have to refresh your cache.
- We have now sped up the download time of successful collection reports.
- We have now fixed an issue where payers were getting created in the background but the page wasn’t refreshing to show this user, meaning that some were duplicated.
- We have now made sure that Pulse can handle a file with the extension (.csv or .txt) is capitalised.
- When uploading a credit file in SD Direct we’ve made sure that you have the option of double-checking account details or not: when unchecking the ‘modulus check’ checkbox, we will not check your payees account details and the file will pass through quickly. But when you do check the ‘modulus check’ checkbox, we will validate your payee’s bank account details (this will be slower).