- Where a Payer or collection file included multiple errors on import, we will now show multiple error messages on screen. The screen shot (1) below provides an illustration of this.
- We have made some improvements to the visual clarity of adding a ‘collection reference’ or ‘UFDR’ to an ad-hoc collection. The screen shot (2) below provides an illustration of this.
- We have now made it so that re-presents are not limited to just ‘enforced collection dates’ and we have now made it clear to what those dates are.
- Various bugs have been fixed around filtering and searching within reports in the Pulse portal.
- We have fixed a bug where ampersands ‘&’ in a Bacs reference were causing issues for creating and editing a payer’s collections.
- Fixed an issue where ‘working day calculation’ was stopping some collections from being created on a weekend.