- We have enhanced our reporting function so that any searches or filters you have applied in the List View will be retained when you navigate away from the Reports page then come back again.
- We have now fixed an issue in Custom Reports where it wasn’t handling partial text searches well or consistently.
- On the home page within the Account Stats section, there was an issue in which it was sometimes linking through to the wrong dates on the payers, collections or reports pages when clicked. This has now been rectified.
- We have fixed some issues where a set of collection dates of the 29th, 30th or 31st stopped payers being created.
- We have now improved the speed and performance on the payer’s pages. This means the contents of the pages aren’t reloaded every time you switch tabs.
- When DDIC reports contained cancellations, we have made it clearer by indicating the value is a negative value and putting ‘(cancelled)’ at the end of the reason code.
- We’ve introduced a ‘Cancel’ button into all stages of the SD Direct file upload up until after it’s been submitted. This will ensure no files will sit in an intermittent state.
- We have fixed an issue where some users of our ‘bootstrapped’ version of SD Online, when accessing their pages via Safari browser on i0S, the page was not loading properly.