- We have now made sure that the start date and end date of a Direct Debit are allowed to be the same date when validating a payer file upload.
- We have changed the date displayed for Bacs Reports so that we now display the date that the report was uploaded and actioned by SmartDebit, rather than when the report was produced by Bacs.
- We have now resolved an issue where there was some disparity between the account stats displayed on the home page and the resulted returned in the payers page.
- We have now fixed various issued with the payer avatar and the next collection date.
- After creating a payer in the portal, the next collection date and payer avatar are updated to the ad-hoc collection date. This has now been resolved and the next scheduled collection should be displayed in the ‘next collection date’.
- The online sign-up pages will now no longer treat a payer address as a mandatory field.