How to add bookmarks in Google Chrome
2. Click the star on the right edge of the address bar. A bookmark will be automatically created.
3. A pop-up box will appear where you can customise the bookmark. You can rename the bookmark (website URLs are often quite long, so it can be helpful to shorten the name for readability) and choose which bookmark folder in which to store it. If you want to create a new bookmarks folder, click "More…"
How to add bookmarks in Firefox
2. Select the Star on the address bar.
3. From the menu that drops down, give your favourite a name, then select Done.
How to add bookmarks in Edge
1. Open Microsoft Edge and go to the site you want to add to your favourites. http://online.smartdebit.co.uk
2. Select the Add this page to favourites button in the address bar.
3. Rename the favourite (if you want to) and/or choose a different folder to save it in, and then select Done.